WELCOME TO AVIEMORE BEAUTY & ALTERNATIVE THERAPY CENTRE
Aviemore Beauty is the longest established salon the in the Spey valley, based in the heart of The Cairngorms National Park.
Established in 2001, Aviemore Beauty is run by Sally Ann Westcott, a multi-talented and experienced HND beauty therapist (1992). In 2013, Aviemore Beauty was a finalist in The Scottish Beauty salon of the year awards.
More than just a beauty salon, Aviemore Beauty is an alternative therapy centre too. An extensive range of therapies are on offer, and you can expect the highest standard of treatments from carefully selected local therapists.
Two large treatment rooms, with mood lighting and soft relaxing music ensure clients feel completely at ease, allowing body and mind to relax.
Sally Ann and her team are passionate about raising awareness of how individuals can take control of their health and lifestyle, empowering and energising to bring about mental, physical, spiritual and emotional well being - not only looking good on the outside but also from within.
Aviemore beauty is now an Environ skincare stockist
Environ® Skin Care was developed by South African plastic surgeon Dr Des Fernandes to address the effects of UV radiation, pollution, stress and free radical damage. Environ® salon treatments and homecare products feature active, effective ingredients such as vitamin A, pentapeptides and potent protective antioxidants, which are scientifically proven to combat environmental and physical ageing of the skin. Environ® uniquely offers vitamin A in increasing levels in its creams for optimal results. Environ’s aim? Beautiful skin for a lifetime. Give us a call for a free consultation and see what we can do to deliver fantastic results for your skin!
Why choose Aviemore Beauty
- Established since 2001, and built up an enviable reputation as a professional salon
- We employ only HND qualified beauty therapists and Dermalogica / Environ trained skin specialists
- Hygienic waxing practices are utilised and only ORGANIC tanning products are used
- Our therapists are carefully selected ensuring you get the best treatment and client service
- We find the right therapy for YOU to help you live a happy productive life
- Each member of the team is discrete, caring and highly professional
- We operate from a beautiful, calm and relaxing building in central Aviemore
- There is free private parking right outside the building
- We offer value for money, and card payments are accepted
We stayed at Loramore last year as a group of 8 girls for a Birthday celebration. It must be said that this house is deceptively spacious and we were loving the fact that there were 3 en suites which meant no queuing for showers especially being a group of women. The location is great as it is a stones though from the centre of town and so close to great bars and restaurants. The added bonus was that we popped in next door to Aviemore beauty and had some fantastic treatments from Sally-Ann And Jess who made us feel so welcome and look good for our night out on the town. Would highly recommend staying here.
We have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy... If you fail to show for an appointment 50% of the cost of the booking will be charged. Any treatments booked that are over 1 hour or £50 a 50% deposit will be taken over the phone and the balance paid on the day after the treatment.
Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm
Saturday - 10am - 4pm
Sunday - closed